Secure Enterprise File Synchronization
Access Your Content From AnywhereUsers can easily access, sync, edit, share and control their files from any device. It provides a single point of access for content stored in Microsoft® SharePoint®, Windows® file shares, cloud storage services and Enterprise Content Management systems (ECMs).
BlackBerry Workspaces for Web
BlackBerry Workspaces delivers secure, full-featured document editing, annotation, sharing and permission management functionality through all modern web browsers, so users have the utmost flexibility with how and where they engage with their content.
Through the native online viewer, users can create, review and share annotations with other contributors who can then correspond on any device. And with Office Online integration, users can securely edit and version their documents without ever having to leave the web browser, download a file, or install any software.
BlackBerry Workspaces for Microsoft OutlookWorkspaces delivers incremental productivity by providing users with a consolidated and convenient place to view all of their sent and received files at a glance and with tools to easily create, version, protect and share files up to 10 GB in size, all within the Microsoft® Outlook® application interface. For people who have to search through their inbox looking for files, or who struggle with inbox capacity limitations, this feature is a great time-saver. Plus, file attachments can be embedded with file-level DRM for greater security and control.
Best-in-Class Data SecurityBlackBerry Workspaces provides the most secure File Sync and Share solution through end-to-end encryption, unique digital rights management enforcement, detailed activity tracking and integration with state-of-the-art authentication and user management technologies. It is also the only File Sync and Share solution that can encrypt and enforce DRM protections on mobile devices when users are viewing, editing and annotating synced documents.
BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) is a modern, highly secure file management platform that enables effortless, multi-OS synchronization and sharing. Workspaces solutions limit the risk for data loss or theft by embedding Digital Rights Management (DRM) security into each individual file, so your content remains secure and within your control, even after it is downloaded and shared outside of your organization.
More Secure by DesignThe Workspaces system is multi-tiered with strict separation between the web application serving the users, the database holding the system metadata, and a secure file system holding the encrypted documents. Documents and metadata are encrypted using the FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and 256-bit AES encryption. Each document has its own encryption key that is stored in a secure keystore. To address the highest of security needs, the keystore can also make use of a hardware security module (HSM) for increased secure management.
- Control capabilities such as access, view, edit, copy, print, download and forward.
- Track, revoke, wipe, or expire file access at any time – even after the document has been downloaded or shared.
- Set up customized watermarks to deter screenshots and include details such as the user’s email or IP address.
- Deter against screen capturing with Spotlight viewer, which blurs the screen except where the mouse pointer is hovering.
GB of Storage
- Yearly Billing
- Integration Setup Included
- Easy Licensing Structure
- Training & Support Available
Every Plan Includes
- 1TB for public cloud to start
- DRM protection for online and downloaded Office, PDF and image files
- File sync for Windows, Mac OS® X, iOS®, Android and BlackBerry 10
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and 256-bit AES encryption
- Dynamic and customizable watermarks
- Granular tracking of file activities